Happy new year! Can you believe that we have officially entered the year of 2023. There is something incredibly invigorating about the start of a brand new year that fills me with motivation. I am sure I am not the only one! On one hand, I am not one to set any firm resolutions, but there are definitely still goals I want to accomplish in both my personal and my professional life. And if there is anything that gets me fired up and ready to work, it is organization. A tidy home is essential to my workflow and to my mind. With the new year, I am making sure that every space and every room in the house is in tip-top shape. From organizational tools to containers, consider this the only checklist you need to revamping your kitchen, living room, closet and bathroom. I promise that when you organize your home, it is the best way to start your 2023 year off on the right foot!
All You Need to Organize Your Home for the New Year
For the Kitchen
1) Food Storage Containers: Stash away all of your favorite dry food goodies.
2) In-Drawer Spice Storage: Organized spices make cooking that much easier.
3) Utensil Holder: Chic countertop organization at its finest.
4) Sponge Caddy: Organize your home with this adorable sponge caddy.
5) Tea Organizer: For my tea lovers.
6) Paper Towel Holder: Simplistic and stylish.
7) Dry Food Dispenser: Love this bamboo dispenser for rice!
8) Plate Organizer: No more stacked plates.
9) Lazy Susan: For easy access to your most-used ingredients.
For the Living Room
1) Acrylic Stool / Magazine Rack: Super trendy magazine rack that also doubles as a stool.
2) Tissue Box Cover: Disguise your boring cardboard tissue box with this gold cover.
3) Coat Rack: Made for busy gals on-the-go.
4) Metal Basket: Organize your home with this metal basket – ideal for stashing your cozy throw blankets.
5) Marble Decorative Box: Marble decor box to brighten up your coffee table.
6) Sherpa Storage Bench: A discrete, yet incredibly stylish way to stash away anything else in your living room.
For the Closet
1) Nesting Fabric Baskets: Cute nesting baskets to store items like scarves, gloves, and more.
2) In-Drawer Organizer Set: This in-drawer set will take the meaning of organize your home to the next level.
3) Free Standing Hanger Rack:This free-standing coat rack is perfect for spotlighting your favorite wardrobe pieces!
4) Gold Shoe Rack: Who knew shoe storage cold be so trendy?
5) Acrylic Bag Storage: Instead of putting away your designer bags in dust bags, utilize these clear acrylic boxes to have your bags on display!
6) Velvet Hangers: These are my favorite hangers! The velvet lining ensures nothing slips off.
For the Bathroom
1) Shower Caddy: A cute shelf for your soaps and shampoos.
2) Towel Organizer: Make your bathroom feel like a hotel.
3) Storage Caddy: Perfect solution for those who lack bathroom storage.
4) Glass Canisters; These are too cute!
5) Toothbrush Holder: This makes any toothbrush feel 10x chicer.
6) Wall Hook: A brass hook for your fluffy towels.
7) Vanity Tray: Stack your skincare on here.
8) Soap Dispenser: Refill again and again for a sustainable hand soap alternative.
9) Cosmetic Organizer: Beauty lover must-have!